Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Yikes, two weeks already!

Yikes, I can’t believe it has been two weeks since I blogged.

This past Wednesday, Riley and I purchased a new pickup. It is a 2009 Chevy Silverado. I think I am more excited than Riley is. I love it! We bought it from Dean Bender in Killdeer. I would highly recommend them. We had a long day that day. We were car shopping before 9 am and didn’t get back to Bismarck until around 11:30 pm. Thanks to Rod for shopping with us and thanks to Carol for watching Jordan for us.



It was Riley’s state softball tournament in Williston this past weekend. Rod and Carol came to Bismarck and watched Jordan for us. It was my first night away from him, ever! Riley’s team won two and then lost their third game to the team that won the tournament. Jordan caught a bit of a cold or something while we were away, but seems to be getting better. It might have been teeth as he is drooling like crazy! We stopped in Dickinson Friday night and had dinner with my parents at The Hat, oh so good!

Riley and Tyler have decided that it would be exciting if Jordan was walking by his first birthday. So, they have started practicing. He now sits on the bottom step, stands up and takes about four steps. He would make more, but he gets too excited.

Here are some recent pics of Jordan.



No comments:

Post a Comment