Friday, August 21, 2009

Prepare to Party!

Holy Buckets! It has been 2 ½ weeks since I lasted blogged. Maybe I am not cut out for this. Let me try and recall what we have been up to.

Jordan – he is now a walker! He walks more than crawls and gets into more and more trouble everyday. He listens when dad says no, but laughs when mom says it. He has 7 teeth now and no longer has a nighttime bottle. He had also turned into a terrible sleeper, so we put the kibosh on that. He now puts himself to sleep. The first night he cried 11 minutes, then we were down to 5. Last night he didn’t even cry, just played himself to sleep. Yeah for us!

My sweet little boy will be 1 on Sunday. I can’t believe it! I have also turned into psycho mom and gone mad with the first birthday. I am making two cakes and cupcakes: one basketball cake, one basketball cake for Jordan to destroy, and baseball cupcakes. We are just having immediate family over for lunch and cake. I am not a big fan of large chaotic birthday parties.

Anyways, I will post sometime next week with how the birthday went.

No comments:

Post a Comment