Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Warning: Boring Blog Ahead


This blogging business is tough work. I am certain that if anyone is following my blog, they are probably bored to death.

This past weekend, Jordan, Riley, Tyler and I went back to South Heart just to relax. Rod grilled us an excellent meal on Friday night and Tyler has his famous garbage can bonfire. It was good to see everyone and I am sure I gained at least five pounds.

Sunday night while giving Jordan a bath, he slipped and got a black eye. Don’t worry, it is not his first one. He had one a week ago from the Elmo guitar at Grandpa and Grandma Steier’s. On the tooth front, we are up to six now. Four on top and two on bottom. And so begins the days of painful bites!

Monday morning Jordan got up at five, so Riley entertained him while I got ready. I posted a picture of the entertainment. Looks pretty boring to me, but oh so cute, melts my heart! Actually, I had locked Jordan in the bathroom while I showered and Riley yelled at me for letting him play on a floor that has piss and shit on it. He is such a germafobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment